Palm Beach Shores Business Attorney
Types of Palm Beach Shores Business Attorneys, Like doctors, are becoming increasingly specialized. Someone who does mostly wills, house closings and other “non-business” matters is probably not a good fit for your business. At the very least, you will need the following sets of skills. The more skills reside in the same human being, the better! If you need immediate assistance reach our Main Office in Palm Beach Shores , Florida: (954) 384-0998
- Palm Beach Shores Contract Attorney –You will need a lawyer who can understand your business quickly; prepare the standard form contracts you will need with customers, clients and suppliers; and help you respond to contracts that other people will want you to sign.
- Palm Beach Shores Business Attorney – You will need a lawyer who can help you decide whether a corporation or limited liability company (LLC) is the better way to organize your business, and prepare the necessary paperwork.
- Palm Beach Shores Real estate Attorney – Leases of commercial space–such as offices and retail stores–are highly complex and are always drafted to benefit the landlord. Because they tend to be “printed form” documents, you may be tempted to think they are not negotiable. Not so. Your attorney should have a standard “tenant’s addendum,” containing provisions that benefit you, that can be added to the printed form lease document.
- Palm Beach Shores Tax Attorney – Although your accountant will prepare and file your business tax returns each year, your lawyer should know how to register your business for federal and state tax identification numbers, and understand the tax consequences of the more basic business transactions in which your business will engage.
- Palm Beach Shores Intellectual Property Attorney – If you are in a media, design or other creative-type business, it is certainly a “plus” if your lawyer can help you register your products and services for Federal Trademark Attorneys and Copyright Attorney protection. Generally, though, these tasks are performed by specialists who do nothing but “intellectual property” legal work. If your lawyer says he or she “specializes in small businesses,” then he or she should have a close working relationship with one or more intellectual property specialist.
[contact-form subject=’Please contact me – Legal Advice Please’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form] Locations: Ft. Lauderdale (954) 384-0998 |Miami (305) 280-0095 | Boca Raton (561) 651-0998